UltraLITE Model ELC (600W to 2kW) Single Phase
The UltraLITE Model ELC’s compact front access design features one of the smallest cabinet footprints in the industry!
Meeting the NFPA 101 and NFPA 111 standards, the Model ELC is considered “Life Safety Equipment.” It is also UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment,” providing the required 90 minutes of emergency backup power, and is 100% compatible with all lighting applications and life safety systems. The Model ELC’s voltage regulation and performance characteristics extend ballast, LED driver, and lamp life, which make this product an advantageous choice over competing lighting inverters.
Whether fed from the AC power source or even while in battery mode, the ELC has a peak overload capability of 1200% to accommodate inrush current from LED fixtures!
- Automatic self-testing, data logging, and reporting per NFPA 101 – 22.214.171.124.3.
- Uninterrupted, regulated, continuous sine wave output for use with “normally on” lighting fixtures and exit lamps, LED and HID compatible
- Standby output for use with “normally off” emergency lighting fixtures
- Timed Normally Off Bus “PLUS” option includes an adjustable soft start to accommodate the high inrush current of “normally off” emergency lights.
- True, online double-conversion topology provides conditioned, regulated power and 100% reliability to emergency lighting loads
- High-speed automatic static bypass
- Manual bypass switch
- Advanced DSP control used for enhanced performance, accuracy, and system reliability
- Standard NEMA 2 drip-proof enclosure
- One (1) Output Circuit Breaker included for the “Normally On” bus and/or the “Timed Normally Off” bus.
- A total of (12) circuit breakers or (6) monitored circuit breakers are available (120V or 277V), and can be factory-wired to the “Normally On” bus and/or optional “Normally Off” bus, in any combination specified.
- Generator compatible
- 4-stage, temperature-compensated battery charger for increased battery life
- An industry-leading battery recharge time of 24 hours or better
- Optional NetMinder Ethernet/MODBUS/BACnet adapter for remote monitorin