EON Model EL3 (10kW to 55kW) Three Phase
With expanded output ratings up through 55kW, the three phase EON Model EL3 centralized emergency lighting inverter offers the best reliability and performance for your egress lighting system!
Meeting stringent design and performance specifications, the self-diagnostic, self-testing EON is UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment” and “Auxiliary Lighting and Power Equipment,” as well as NFPA compliant as “Life Safety Equipment.” The EON meets NFPA 101, NFPA 111, NEC, and IBC requirements, and provides the industry’s most advanced life safety system testing available.
Whether fed from the AC power source or even while in battery mode, the EON has a peak overload capability of 1700% to accommodate inrush current from LED fixtures!
The EON model features one of the smallest three phase cabinet footprints in the industry! See how our 90-minute 33kW Inverter cabinet footprint compares to others.
Now Seismic-Rated Up to 33kW!
The EON has been shake-table tested and meets seismic standards which satisfy applicable portions of the California Building Code (CBC 2016) and the International Building Code (IBC 2015). The verification testing required is recognized and accepted throughout the U.S. and many other countries.
Learn more about our seismic testing and certification!
Three Phase Sizes: 10kW, 13kW, 14kW, 15kW, 16kW, 17kW, 20kW, 22kW, 24kW, 26kW, 28kW, 30kW, 32kW, 33kW, 40kW, 45kW, 50kW, and 55kW. (Optional 52kW rating is available with 30-minute runtime only, C-UL listed.)
- Full compliance with NFPA 101, section 22.214.171.124.3 – computer-based, self-testing/self-diagnostic emergency lighting system with data-logging
- Standard Intellistat TS™ monitor – provides quick full-access to all inverter features, allows all programming to be done directly from touchscreen display, and provides system diagnostics and testing
- Reliability, plus compatibility – provides reliable, regulated voltage during normal and emergency power modes; compatible with all lighting fixture types, including LED
- Small overall footprint – inverter and battery “front access” cabinets are thoughtfully designed to be physically smaller than comparable three phase emergency lighting products
- Easy installation and low cost-of-ownership – 10kW to 33kW models require only (1) battery cabinet for 90 minutes runtime, and 40kW to 55kW models require only (2) battery cabinets
- To facilitate installation and maintenance, only batteries with front access terminals are used
- Automatic static bypass on overload or fault
- Integral internal bypass includes a make-before-break switch with a secure push-to-turn function – provides an uninterrupted bypass of the inverter system
- Wrap-around maintenance bypass options that include a padlock attachment for lockout/tagout purposes during maintenance
- Normally off bus – provides standby power to “normally off” emergency lights when utility power is lost or is inadequate
- Front-access, side-mounted output distribution cabinet with circuit breaker options
- NetMinder™ communications – provides remote monitoring of inverter status, test results, alarms, and electrical measurements via BACnet, Ethernet, MODBUS TCP, or MODBUS RS485