UltraLITE Model ELU (1.5kW to 14kW) Single Phase
Meeting the NFPA 101 and NFPA 111 standards, the UltraLITE Model ELU is considered “Life Safety Equipment.” It is also UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment,” providing the required 90 minutes of emergency backup power, and is 100% compatible with all lighting applications and life safety systems. The voltage regulation and performance characteristics of the Model ELU extend ballast, LED driver, and lamp life, which make this product an advantageous choice over competing lighting inverters.
Whether fed from the AC power source or even while in battery mode, the ELU has a peak overload capability up to 1400% to accommodate inrush current from LED fixtures!
The ELU has been shake-table tested and meets seismic standards which satisfy applicable portions of the California Building Code (CBC 2016) and the International Building Code (IBC 2015). The verification testing required is recognized and accepted throughout the U.S. and many other countries.
Learn more about our seismic testing and certification!
Single Phase Sizes: 1.5kW, 2.2kW, 3.0kW, 3.5kW, 4.2kW, 5.0kW, 6.0kW, 7.0kW, 7.5kW, 8.5kW, 10kW, 12.5kW, 13.5kW, 14kW.
- Automatic self-testing, data logging, and reporting per NFPA 101 – 220.127.116.11.3.
- Available Intellistat monitor with color touchscreen display provides the industry’s most advanced life safety system testing available!
- Uninterrupted, regulated, continuous sine wave output for use with “normally on” lighting fixtures and exit lamps, LED and HID compatible
- Standby output for use with “normally off” emergency lighting fixtures
- Delivers highly filtered and spike-free power to emergency lighting fixtures, LED drivers, and “Life Safety Equipment”
- True online double conversion topology provides conditioned, regulated power and 100% reliability to emergency lighting loads
- System approved for 42k AIC source
- High-speed automatic static bypass
- Variable-range logic provides added security during deep brownout conditions as low as -40% of the nominal voltage, without battery consumption
- Dual output voltage configurations: 120V & 277V, 120V & 208V, 120V & 240V, 120V & 347V
- Standard internal make-before-break bypass switch
- Front access distribution, with lockable drop-down panel door
- Field modifiable output circuit breakers (CBs) – Up to 20 pole positions available
- Optional CB trip indicator alarm/light
- NEMA1 enclosure
- Optional zone sensing
- Optional control device override (wall switch, occupancy sensor, dimmer, etc.)
- Optional Ethernet/MODBUS/BACnet communications for remote monitoring